The festival takes place on July 26th. – 5 August In the courtyard of the Palace of the Rulers (Katedros a. 4, Vilnius).
Take care of warmer clothing and a raincoat for possible rain. Umbrellas are not allowed in the venue.
Buy tickets online or at the box office of Pasaka cinemas. Payment by bank card only.
A ticket to the selected film for the festival costs 8 Eur.
Check your profile on the “Tales” page in the “My Tickets” section. If there is no ticket, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a “Pasaka”, a “Gera dovana” or a blood donation gift voucher, you can exchange it for the desired festival film by paying the difference.
Additional discounts do not apply to tickets.
You will select venues upon arrival at the event.
Screenings are canceled only in the event of very heavy rain and wind that threatens the safety of the audience. If the event is canceled or rescheduled due to a storm, we will notify you by email. email and our Facebook page.
One hour before the start of the event – 21:30.
It is forbidden to bring animals into the territory of the Royal Palace, except for guide dogs and special purpose dogs.
It is forbidden to bring your own food and drinks into the territory of the Royal Palace.
The courtyard of the Palace of the Rulers is a pedestrian zone, therefore persons with bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and rollerblades are not allowed in the territory.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Cinema Under the Stars Film Festival is hereinafter referred to as the Event.
- Start of the event: 2022. July 26, 10:30 p.m. The gate opens on July 26th. 21:30, on other days of the Event – one hour before the event.
- End of the event: 2022 August 5th. 1:00 p.m.
- Venue: The Grand Yard of the Palace of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania in the National Museum, Katedros a. 4, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania.
- The purpose of the rules: to define the rights and obligations of the participants of the Event; to ensure the safety of the participants of the Event and the smooth running of the Event.
- Territory of the event: The Great Courtyard of the Palace of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania of the National Museum, which can be accessed only after purchasing a ticket or accreditation distributed by or on behalf of the organizer.
- According to the legal acts in force in the Republic of Lithuania, alcoholic beverages will be sold only to persons over 20 years of age.
- Each participant of the Event (a person who enters the festival territory) unconditionally agrees and undertakes to comply with these rules.
- Every participant of the Event who enters the territory of the Event is responsible for his / her health, safety, and life. Participants in the event must respect the rights and legitimate interests of other participants. Violators of these rules must be notified immediately to the organizer or security staff.
- Each participant of the Event who enters the territory of the Event is responsible for the security of their belongings, their loss, or damage.
- Each participant of the Event agrees and does not object to being searched before entering the territory of the Event to check whether the participant does not carry the prohibited or other items dangerous to the society specified in these rules. Participants who carry items prohibited by these rules and/or other items of danger to the public will not be admitted to the Event, regardless of having purchased a ticket to the Event.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited outside the smoking area.
- Participants of the Event must follow the instructions of the persons responsible for the security of the Event. For non-compliance with the instructions, the participants of the Event may be expelled from the territory of the Event without the right to enter the Event later.
- The participant of the Event agrees that the organizer will film and photograph the entire territory of the Event during the Event and use the filmed material for advertising purposes in any way and in any media for an indefinite period.
- The following will not be allowed into the Event area:
(a) persons who are barred from attending mass events;
(b) persons who are clearly exposed to alcohol, drugs, or other psychotropic substances;
(c) persons carrying weapons or other dangerous goods, explosives, psychotropic substances, flammable substances, or alcoholic beverages;
(d) persons who act aggressively, brutally and may pose a threat to other participants in the Event;
(e) unaccompanied minors;
- It is forbidden to bring into the territory of the Event:
(a) food and any alcoholic beverages;
(b) weapons, knives, and other cold weapons;
(c) drugs and related devices;
(d) pyrotechnics and other flammable and explosive substances;
(e) promotional materials not agreed with the organizer;
(f) glass containers;
(h) sharp umbrellas;
- i) other prohibited items specified by the Event Organizer.
- It is forbidden to bring your pets into the territory of the Event, except for guide dogs and special purpose dogs.
- The courtyard of the Palace of the Rulers is a pedestrian zone, therefore persons with roller skates, scooters, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed in the Event territory.
- The organizer of the event is not responsible for the safety of lost items, their loss, or damage.
III. TICKETS AND SEATS
- Tickets can be purchased at the box office of the cinema “Pasaka” or online at www.kinaspozvaigzdemis.lt, www.pasaka.lt websites. At the Palace of the Rulers, checkout hours begin an hour before the event. If tickets are sold in advance, the box office will be closed at the venue. Payment at the venue and the box office of the Pasaka cinema is only possible by card.
- Discounts do not apply. Those who have a “Fairy Tale” gift voucher can use it to purchase a ticket to the Cinema under the stars. Gift certificates are only valid for regular tickets.
- Seats for spectators are divided into the Seating sector and the table sector.
- Participants of the event must behave in the territory of the event in such a way that they do not endanger other participants. It is strictly forbidden to damage the signs, billboards, and other equipment in the Event area.
- The Organizer ensures public order during the Event in cooperation with the Lithuanian Police, security services, information center, medical points, the Fire and Rescue Service, and the Ambulance.
- If necessary, the organizer has the right to change the location of the Event to ensure the safety of the Event participants.
- Employees of the event wearing special clothing have the right to:
(a) checking persons’ tickets / bracelets;
(b) verify the identity and/or age of the participants in the Event to establish their identity and/or age;
- c) to inspect the items, handbags, backpacks, and clothes, including pockets of the participants of the Event, if there is a suspicion that the participant is trying to bring items to the Festival territory that is prohibited by these rules. Employees of the Security Service have the right to remove a participant of prohibited items from the Event territory. Such a person has the right to enter the Event only after leaving unauthorized objects outside the territory of the Event. If alcoholic beverages are found in the Bag, Handbag, or Backpack of the Event Participant, the security staff has the right to confiscate them. Confiscated alcoholic beverages will not be returned to the participant. If drugs or other psychotropic substances, weapons, life-threatening objects, explosives, or flammable substances are found in the Bag, Handbag, or Backpack of the Event Participant, the security officers have the right to detain the person, complete the report, and hand over the confiscated items to the police;
- d) give instructions to the participants of the Event;
- e) use force to protect the rights and safety of other participants in the Event or case of self-defense, as well as to ensure the safety of items in the Event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove aggressive persons from the Event territory.
- The screenings also take place in the event of rain and are canceled in the event of very heavy rain and wind, which poses a threat to the safety of the spectators. Storm and canceled session information is sent via email. mail and social media.
- The control of the event is carried out by the organizer, its authorized persons, security guards, ticket controllers, supervisors, volunteers, and all conscious citizens.
- Persons who violate these rules will be immediately removed from the Event territory, their tickets will not be refunded, and such persons will be liable for the damage by the procedure established by law.
- The organizer has the right to change the published program.
- These rules may be changed unilaterally by the decision of the organizer. They are hosted on the official website of the Event.
- All rights to the name and logo of the Event belong exclusively to the organizer.